ETL Listings & Authorizations to Mark
OSHA the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, oversees professional independent testing laboratories. These labs were originally established by insurance underwriters to find ways to reduce unsafe hazards in the marketplace, thereby reducing dramatic insurance claims. OSHA has certified a few laboratories as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) to do fire testing. On such laboratory, ETL, originally known as Edison Testing Laboratories, is an old, respected, nationwide testing group with credibility equal to other laboratories. An ETL listings label is legally binding nationwide and should instill equal consumer confidence in that Heatizon has cared enough to submit their products to the rigorous safety compliance process and achieved the right to apply a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory label that certifies compliance assurance.
Below you will find all of Heatizon’s listings and authorizations to mark our products.
- Authorizations – Floorizwarm
- Authorizations – Transformers
- Authorizations – Hott-Wire & Cozy Heat
- Authorizations – GutterMelt
- Authorizations – Tuff Cable & Zmesh – Roofs
- Authorizations – CBX7 & CBX46 – Roofs
- Authorizations – Low Voltage Systems
- Authorizations – CBX7 & CBX46 Radiant Panel Sets
- Authorizations – Radiant Panel Sets
- Authorizations – Safety Power Units Supply_Low Voltage
- Authorizations – CSA Low Voltage Heating Elements and Systems